Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crockpot Chicken Tacos

I have an aversion to the Crockpot. We just aren't friends. Buuuut, I'm determined to find recipes that work for it b/c every Thursday I'm going to need it after soccer practice ends at 6pm.

This recipe is simple and thanks to Trader Joe's again, I found an easy great meal.

1 package of Chicken Thighs (yes that makes all the difference)
1 package of Taco Seasoning
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of chicken broth

Simmer for a few hours in the crockpot. And serve with lightly fried tortillas, fresh tomatoes, cilantro, lettuce, cheese, etc.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Check with Tortilla for some great crock pot recipes, remember . . . no oven for a year. I can even make a killer chocolate cake in the crock pot.

Oh, you can just visit my blog.