Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And Thus it Begins...

Okay. So this is post one of my food blog. It's time for me to keep a recipe file. So here it is. I'm going to cook what I like and organize my recipes while doing it. And I'll even take a picture or two of what I'm cooking so I can remember just how yummy it really was.

My goal, to combine my recipes from my email, external hard drive, computer, favorite websites, favorite blogs, recipe books, and hand stuffed recipe book. Eventually I will have all my favorite things to eat right here, so I can enjoy them forever and not keep asking myself "Just where is that darn recipe?"

And what better way to start than with my favorite chocolate chip cookies.

1 comment:

Kyndra said...

Is this blog your new secret? I'm going to love it! It is also going to make me jealous that I don't have any of my stuff out of storage to cook with yet. I want my stuff!!!